|On a rooftop in Neuilly-sur-Seine.|
When it comes to photography habits, one of the first things that pop into my mind are: windows, doors & shutters. For as long as I remember I photograph every single nice one that crosses my path. There are hundreds of them in my archive and all together they make a really colourful collection.
More habits over at Words To Shoot By!
Labels: Words To Shoot By
Lovely [sen.siˈʝes] has tagged me to tell 7 things about myself:
1) I'm always humming or whistling.
2) I have these food phases where I eat the same thing over and over again. After tomato cream soup, dakos and artichokes I'm currently going through a greek salad phase. Andijviestamppot & pasta are my everlasting food loves.
3) I graduated in child psychology almost 7 years ago.
4) I recently started wearing heels for the first time in my life.
5) I secretly hope to have a hidden talent in playing the piano.
6) I once descended the entire Amazon river, sleeping in hammocks & fishing for piranhas :-)
7) I like: the way portuguese sounds, high bridges, long walks on the beach, collecting old postcards, decaying buildings, playing my vinyl records, poppy fields, cruising on my bike, flea markets, brownie cameras, apéro's & picnics.